24K Gold Oil Control Moisturizing Gel – 50 Gms
This is one of the most beautiful products we have. The gold dust is so heavenly to look at. And don’t you worry about any chemicals, friend? This gorgeous gel is free of parabens, sulphates, mineral oil, Silicon, and artificial Colour. Also, we assure you that no animal testing has been done with our products, We care about everyone, love!
It has sandalwood extracts that nourish and moisturize the skin making it super soft, very supple, and healthy.
- ALOE VERA JUICE
- TREE EXTRACT
- SANDALWOOD EXTRACT
- GOLD DUST
- SODIUM BENZOATE
- POTASSIUM SORBATE
- SODIUM GLUCONATE
- ETHYL HEXYL GLYCERIN
- FRAGRANCE/ESSENTIAL OILS.
- Aloe Vera lightens blemishes on the face and fights off acne and bacteria.
- Tea tree oil in it has skin-soothing properties and is also an antioxidant. It helps in preventing acne. It also helps to reduce redness and swelling.
- Antibacterial Sandalwood helps in fighting acne-causing bacteria, exfoliates the skin, soothes sunburn, and removes suntan. It also helps in reducing signs of aging such as dry skin and wrinkles. It can also stimulate new cell formation.
- Glycerin is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant. It is a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture. It also increases skin hydration, relieves dryness, and refreshes the skin's surface.
- Gold dust treats inflammation while also increasing the elasticity and radiance of the skin.
- Wash your face with a face wash and pat it dry.
- Use a mist to even the skin tone.
- Now take an adequate amount of our 24k GOLD OIL CONTROL MOISTURIZING GEL.
- Make a thin layer on your face.
- Massage it onto your face and neck gently to make an even distribution on the planes.
- Now just follow up with makeup or whatever your regime is, looking drop-dead gorgeous.
Put a drop of 24K gold glass face oil with a coin-sized amount of the gel. Believe us, you are going to be glowing all day long. This is a very good product for your skin’s hydration and is recommended by all the major makeup artists in the city.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a coin-sized amount of the gel and apply it on a small part of your face, chin, or neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, any redness, or any breakouts across the skin’s plane.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.