AHA 10% Lactic Acid Serum
AHA 10% Lactic Acid Serum-
Description: Lactic acid is among the most often used alpha hydroxy acids. Glycolic Acid is gentler and less moisturizing than this. Lactic acid is used to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots, and other conditions that cause a dull and uneven complexion. It promotes collagen regrowth and can help to decrease the indications of ageing.
- Purified Water
- Lactic Acid
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Polysorbate 20
- Hyaluronic Acid
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Disodium EDTA
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract
Benefits: Our Lactic Acid Serum helps even skin tone and reduces dark spots. This serum promotes multi-level exfoliation, which lightens and brightens the skin. A must-have serum after your skin's natural tendency to eliminate dead cells declines beyond your mid-20s, you'll notice dullness, fine lines, pigmentation, and uneven texture. Also helps to prevent tanning and sun damage by stimulating cell renewal, resulting in an even skin tone and a smooth texture. It also aims to relieve the irritation that comes with using face acids or exfoliants!
It can be used both in the morning and in the evening.
Also, apply scrubs before using Hyaluronic Acid serum.
With just a few drops every day, you'll have a more protected and radiant appearance. We suggest this product since we have personally tested it and seen tremendous results.
You must invest not only money but also time to achieve attractive, plump skin by following a daily skincare regime.
How to use:
- Take a pea-sized amount on your fingertips and apply it to the face and neck twice a day on clean skin.
- Lactic Acid is essential for your skin since it helps to pull moisture into the skin and helps the next step of skincare with more enhancement.
- Allow it to soak in for 1-2 minutes before proceeding to apply other serums and moisturize at the end.
We suggest performing a simple Patch Test before using a new product.
- To evaluate if the product suits you, take a few drops of the serum on your fingertips apply it on your face, chin, or neck and observe if it causes any unexpected or undesirable reactions.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and keep track of the outcomes.
- Examine the skin's tone for blemishes, irritations, itching, redness, or breakouts.
- Don't be alarmed if you see any of the symptoms mentioned above. Cleanse your skin with a light face cleanser before applying your usual moisturizer.
- Please see a dermatologist if the inflammation persists for any reason.