Anti Blemish & Pigmentation Cream – 50GMS
Well hello there, you self-caring DIVA!! We are very happy that you are thinking about our Love Earth Anti-Blemish Anti-Pigmentation cream. It is here to lighten up those blemishes & pigmentation spots. Along with that, it brightens your skin and unclogs pores.
It also reduces acne/pimples. Our gorgeous product also detoxifies your skin and helps you remove all those bad toxins and harmful pollutants. It very effectively controls all your oil production and absorbs any excess oil on your skin. It is suitable for all skin types.
- ALOE VERA EXTRACT
- XANTHAN GUM
- LICORICE EXTRACT
- LAJWANTI EXTRACT
- GLYCOLIC ACID
- KOJIC ACID
- FRUIT EXTRACT
- OLIVE OIL
- ALMOND OIL
- ASHWAGANDHA EXTRACT
- MANJISHTHA EXTRACT
- SODIUM GLUCONATE
- MILK PROTEIN
- ETHYL HEXYL GLYCERIN AND PHENOXYETHANOL
- FRAGRANCE/ESSENTIAL OILS.
- Usual products leave your skin with white residue. However, our little cream has no white residue and just leaves with a moisturized finish.
- It helps create a shield. It also reduces pigmentation. Our product also evens skin tone.
- The fruit extracts leave high concentrations of phenolic compounds and flavonoids, which are useful in providing anti-ageing effects.
- Kojic acid lightens the skin tone by preventing the production of tyrosine, which is responsible for producing melanin. It also efficiently works as an antioxidant for your skin.
- Ashwagandha helps in the production of natural skin oils to aid in the production of skin-enriching compounds like hyaluronan ( for hydration), elastin ( for suppleness), and collagen ( for strength).
- The real organic ingredients make it strong enough to act as armour against pollution and other free radicals.
- Manjistha has good anti-acne activity when applied to the skin, so it helps in all the right areas.
- The milk protein keeps the skin hydrated and reduces allergic infections like rashes and dark spots on the skin. They do not allow moisture to evaporate and retain it within the skin.
- Olive oil also has nourishing and moisturizing properties that make it a particularly great pick for sensitive and dry skin types.
- Almond oil acts as a sun-protection agent, which not only protects your face pigmentation but also makes your skin tone lighter.
- Glycolic acid works by exfoliating the top layer of the skin. It buffs the dead skin cells from the surface.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant. It is very effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment.
- Glycerine increases skin hydration, relieves dryness, and refreshes the skin's surface.
- Aloe Vera as a medicinal plant with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties soothes your skin and is effective in treating skin.
How To Use?
- First, cleanse your face and pat it dry.
- Use a Mist and wait for it to get absorbed.
- Now apply a coin-sized amount of your favourite's ANTI-BLEMISH
- ANTI -PIGMENTATION CREAM from Love earth.
- Gently massage it onto your skin.
- If you want you can use a face oil or a serum but only afterwards.
- Now just sit or move around looking your best gorgeous self!
An Insight from Us
Our ANTI BLEMISH PIGMENTATION CREAM works best for almost every single one of all age groups. You can use it as a night cream, you can use it as a moisturizer. You can also use it even if you don’t have any pigmentation issues. You can use it for everything, love!
Not only that it protect that skin from unwanted pigmentation, but it also heals any damage done to it. It helps with hydration moisturization, etc.
Just an everyday use of this will leave you with a well-protected and radiant look. So, if you’d like, be sure to try. We recommend it because we have tried it ourselves.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a little bit of our ANTI BLEMISH ANTI PIGMENTATION CREAM and apply it on a small part of your face, chin, or neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, or any redness across the skin’s plane.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.