Argan Oil Infused Micellar Water - 100ML
This Argan Oil-infused micellar water very bravely wipes away pollutants and makeup without hurting the skin’s natural moisture barrier and protective oils. The bonus is that it doesn’t irritate your eyes. This water is ideal for removing all kinds of heavy and waterproof makeup. It helps to balance skin and in clarifying pores. It is suitable for all skin types and age groups.
- Micellar Water
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Vetiver Extract
- Argan Oil
- Micellar water promotes skin hydration. It also helps the skin retain moisture more effectively. It also removes dirt and oil and it is good for all skin types.
- Aloe Vera extracts help with their antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Glycerin is there because it acts as a humectant, which is a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture. It can increase skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin's surface.
- Argan Oil helps moisturize the skin while treating several skin conditions and acne.
- Vetiver oil is very efficient in skin cell regeneration and boosting the growth of new cells. It does leave you with radiant skin.
- Shake the bottle.
- Pour onto cotton, press lightly on the skin for a few seconds, and wipe away gently. The dirt-proof is on the cotton.
- This Argan Oil-Infused Micellar Water is perfect for heavy and waterproof make-up removal.
We suggest doing the cleansing twice so you don’t have to go to bed with any residual makeup on your face. Just try it once. We assure you, you won’t be disappointed.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a little bit of our ARGAN OIL-INFUSED MICELLAR WATER and apply it on a small part of your face, chin, or neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, or any redness across the skin’s plane.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.