Ayurvedic Hair Oil - 100ml
It is very safe for all kinds of hair, even chemically treated hair. It nourishes almost everything. You will have your scalp back to that health that it should have had from the start in no time. It is made from all-natural organic ingredients, the oil does not do any harm.
The Love Earth Ayurvedic Oil is completely free of sulphates, Paraben, SLS, and all those bad chemicals.
This can be used on all scalp types and with all age groups.
- Shankh Pushpi
- Japa Kusum
- Jata Mansi
- Maju Phal
- Kapur Kachri
- Kutaj Beej
- Vidari Kand
- Coconut Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Ancient herbs like Brahmi and Bhringaraj strengthen hair while calming and cooling the mind. It also helps in revitalizing nerves and brain cells.
- Amla strengthens the scalp and hair.
- Baheda helps in promoting hair growth and controls dandruff. This is because of its Kashaya (astringent) and Ruksha (dry) properties.
- Shikakai adds shine and softness while it also fights dandruff.
- Ashwagandha is known to stimulate the scalp, improve blood circulation and fight dandruff.
- The extract of Jatamansi is helpful in the growth of hair. Jatamansi molecules penetrate deep in the follicle and make the hair root and strands stronger.
- Indrayan stimulates hair growth upon application on the scalp.
- Bhangra and Shankh Pushpi promote hair growth while also treating scalp itchiness. It also reduces hair fall.
- Coconut oil helps moisturize your hair and reduce breakage.
- Sesame oil helps prevent premature greying.
- First, take a few drops of our gorgeous Ayurvedic oil and massage it onto your scalp followed by your hair length.
- Leave it on for a traditional 7-8 hours of waiting time (or use it overnight) and then wash it with a gentle or your regular shampoo.
- Now, wait for it to dry and see the amazing results for yourself.
Leave it overnight for better results, as the oil has the time to get completely absorbed.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a few drops of the oil and apply it to your scalp and hair length.
- Do this 2-3 times and observe the results consistently.
- Check for irritations, itching, or any breakouts.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your scalp with a gentle shampoo and then follow up with your daily conditioner.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.