Vitamin C 20 % And E Hyaluronic Acid – Face Serum
- VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID)
- ALOE VERA GEL
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT (CAMELLIA SINENSIS)
- BASIL OIL (OCIMUM BASILICUM)
- WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT
- GRAPEFRUIT EXTRACT (CITRUS PARADISI)
- GINGER OIL EXTRACT
- POTASSIUM SORBATE
- SODIUM BENZOATE
- VITAMIN E
- SODIUM HYALURONATE
- XANTHAN GUM
- ETHYL HEXYL GLYCERIN
- FRAGRANCE/ESSENTIAL OIL.
- The Vitamin C Serum from Love Earth efficiently reduces wrinkles. It furiously protects collagen and increases its production.
- It helps create a shield against sun damage while also reducing hyperpigmentation. Our Serum also evens skin tone.
- The real organic ingredients make it strong enough to act as armour against pollution and other free radicals.
- Glycerine increases skin hydration, relieves dryness, and refreshes the skin's surface.
- Aloe Vera reduces the chances of infection and acne.
- The Witch Hazel extracts help relieve inflammation, tighten pores, and help with razor bumps. It also helps in reducing acne, since it can cleanse your skin of excess oil.
- The Ginger essential oil is high in antioxidants. It helps prevent the signs of ageing.
- Vitamin E keeps the skin hydrated and calm.
- First, cleanse your face and pat it dry.
- Use a Mist and wait for it to get absorbed
- Now pick your favorite Love Earth Vitamin C Serum.
- Take 1-2 pumps.
- Close your eyes and gently tap them onto your skin.
- Now seal it with a moisturizer or a face oil or use both.
- Now just sit or move around looking your best radiant self!
Avoid the serums that come in transparent bottles or the ones that come with a dropper. These kinds of serums get oxidized due to their active ingredients when used with that combo. Our product comes in the most recommended and safely tested opaque glass pump bottle. Just a few pumps of this serum leave you with a more hydrated and radiant look. So, if you’d like be sure to try. We recommend it because we have tried it ourselves.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a little pump of the serum and apply it on a small part of your face, chin, or neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, any redness, or any breakouts across the skin’s plane.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.