Body Wash – Jasmine, Green Tea & Charcoal – 200ML
Trust, the whole experience it’s like a dream – foaming and everything, and you will step out feeling stripped of all signs of dullness.
- ALOE VERA JUICE
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT
- COCO AMIDO PROPYL BETAINE
- LAURYL GLUCOSIDE
- COCOYL GLUCOSIDE
- SODIUM LAURYL SARCOSINATE
- XANTHAN GUM
- SODIUM GLUCONATE
- ETHYL HEXYL GLYCERIN
- FRAGRANCE/ESSENTIAL OILS
- Activated charcoal beads draw out bacteria, chemicals, germs, and other micro-particles off the hide.
- Neem and aloe vera extract keep acne and pimples out of sight, leaving your skin with an even tone, healthy glow, and a smooth texture.
- the EGCG in green tea has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties. They have shown improvement in treating acne and oily skin.
- The gentle and healing properties of glycerine moisturize the skin.
- Pour water on your body and wet the cleansing area.
- Now take a coin-sized amount of the body wash and apply it to your skin.
- You can use your hands or a loofah or a washcloth to apply the body wash onto your skin.
- Massage gently and feel the amazing organic exfoliation
- Now rinse it all off and pat yourself dry.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a few drops of the body wash and apply it to your body and wash.
- Do this 2-3 times and observe the results consistently.
- Check for irritations, itching, or any breakouts.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your body with a gentle or regular soap and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.