Body Wash With Tea Tree & Tulsi
Trust, the whole experience, it’s like another level experience– foaming and everything, and you will step out of the bathroom feeling stripped of all signs of dullness.
- Almond oil Ester
- Tea Tree Oil
- Basil Extracts
- Lauryl Glucoside
- The tea tree oil extracts take out bacteria, chemicals, germs, and other micro-particles from the skin cells.
- Basil extracts help keep your skin blemish-free by repelling the bacteria responsible for breakouts.
- Almond oil improves complexion and skin tone. It's highly emollient, which means it balances the absorption of moisture and water loss. It is also antibacterial and full of vitamin A.
- Pour water on your body and wet the cleansing area.
- Now take a coin-sized amount of the body wash and apply it to your skin.
- You can use your hands or a loofah or a washcloth to apply the body wash onto your skin.
- Massage gently and feel the amazing organic exfoliation.
- Now rinse it all off and pat yourself dry.
The Tea-tree extracts of this body wash are completely organic and they work wonders on your skin if you have body acne. Try it and see the results for yourself.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a few drops of the body wash and apply it to your body and wash.
- Do this 2-3 times and observe the results consistently.
- Check for irritations, itching, or any breakouts.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your body with a gentle or regular soap and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.