Charcoal Peel Off Mask
Description: Activated charcoal is said to be one of those products that helps draw out bacteria, pollutants, and dirt from your skin, allowing you to get a flawless appearance and also fight acne. Love Earth Charcoal Peel-off mask is made up of activated charcoal, neem, tea tree and orange peel extracts which help the skin remove tanning and cleanse your skin from within and can be used twice or thrice a week for better results. Using peel-off masks can be beneficial in many ways as they help cleanse your skin and remove whiteheads from your clogged pores. It gives your skin a wonderful texture by making it soft and smooth.
- Activated Charcoal Powder
- Tea tree extracts
- Orange peel extracts
- Aloe vera
- Poly Vinyl Alcohol
- Sodium Gluconate
- Bentonite Clay
- Xanthan Gum
- Activated charcoal: It helps to remove excess oil from your skin.
- Orange peel extracts: It cleanses the skin and eliminates dead skin cells, resulting in soft, and smooth skin.
- Neem: It fights acne and keeps it at bay.
- Tea tree extracts: This product heals scars and helps in the reduction of pimples, and so on.
- Using a facemask brush or your fingertips, apply a thin and uniform coating of Love Earth charcoal peel off to a clean face (preventing the eye region).
- Allow 15-30 minutes for the charcoal peel-off mask to dry.
- After the mask is completely dry, start peeling until the entire mask is removed.
- Now wash your face with warm water to remove extra particles of the mask from your skin and get that glow.
We recommend doing a simple Patch Test before using a new product:
- To check if the product suits you, take a small amount of peel-off mask on your fingertips and apply it to a small section of your face, chin, or neck to see if you have any unexpected or unwanted reactions.
- Repeat this process twice or three times a week, and keep track of the results.
- Examine the skin's surface for blemishes, irritations, itching, redness, or breakouts.
- Don't be worried if you see any of the symptoms mentioned above. Simply cleanse your face with a gentle face wash before applying your usual moisturizer.
- Please consult a dermatologist if the irritation continues.