Charcoal Tea Tree Face Wash
This is also extremely efficient for acne-prone skin. It comes in a black color which honestly is like a bonus. The face wash hydrates and repairs your skin while cleaning out all the toxins. It also evens out the complexion and improves skin radiance. This can be used on all skin types and with all age groups.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal
- CAPB, PEG, PG
- Lactic Acid
- Aloe Vera Extracts
- Tea Tree Oil
- The Charcoal Face Wash from Love Earth cleans out all the open pores. It reserves the collagen as it gives you a new brilliant start to your day.
- Our real organic ingredients make it tough enough to act against pollution and other free radicals.
- Aloe Vera reduces the chances of infection and acne.
- The lactic acid in our face wash helps to keep the skin moisturized and feeling less dry. When you use it regularly, it can also improve signs of ageing.
- Honey is one of nature's most loved skin remedies. Due to its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities, it benefits oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also a natural humectant. It helps to keep the skin moist but not oily.
- The tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory effects which help to soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin. It also helps to reduce redness and swelling
- Damp your skin with water.
- Apply a pump of the Love Earth Face washes onto your face.
- Slowly massage in a circular motion around your face until all the lather is formed. Our organic product doesn’t form that factory-based lather this will only take away the toxins. No healthy cells suffer.
- Then slowly finish the massage off in an upward motion.
- Now gently wash all the lather off your face and pat it dry.
- You can use a mist or toner afterwards to even your skin tone.
- Now just sit or move around looking your best radiant self!
Use twice daily for the best results. Just a few washes of this product get you a more hydrated and radiant look. So, if you’d like, be sure to try. We recommend it because we have tried it ourselves. And the results are amazing, DIVA!!!
- Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a little pump of the facewash and apply it on a small part of your face, chin, or neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, any redness, or any breakouts across the skin’s plane.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.