Coffee Body Scrub
The perfectly sized raw coffee particles are very effective yet gentle on your skin. Unlike other body scrubs, this body scrub doesn’t dry out the skin. It helps retain the moisture to keep your skin hydrated and nourished.
If you have some tan on that beautiful skin, then this scrub is your BFF, as it is efficient in removing dead skin. It targets not only the most exposed areas of the body but also those hidden problematic areas where the skin is easily darkened and becomes rough. This is the perfect product for you if you desire luxurious skin exfoliation and glowing soft skin. And don’t worry. We have done all the clinical testing. We are also a cruelty-free brand, so you know we care. The products are completely paraben-free. And it works wonders on normal to oily skin for both men and women. This is for skin types, nonetheless.
- COFFEE FLAVOUR
- COCONUT OIL
- SHEA BUTTER
- ETHYL HEXYL GLYCERIN AND PHENOXYETHANOL
- FRAGRANCE/ESSENTIAL OILS
- The coffee extracts reduce inflammation, improve blood circulation and give you youthful radiant skin. They also help in removing dead skin cells.
- Vitamin E has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that make getting enough essentials for your everyday health. Vitamin E is very well-known for its benefits for skin health and appearance.
- Coconut oil softens the skin and replenishes the lost moisture. Its extracts in our scrub give you the nourishment you need, along with a gentle exfoliation.
- Shea butter soaks into your skin, creating a smooth and soft barrier that seals in moisture.
- Rinse your skin with water.
- Put a small amount of body scrub in your hand.
- Gently rub it on your skin in small circular motions, using your hand or an exfoliating glove/ loofah/ washcloth.
- Scrub your skin gently for no longer than 30 seconds.
- Rinse it all off your skin liberally with water.
- Now pat yourself dry and look at your radiant self.
If you have some tan on that beautiful skin, then this scrub is your best friend, as it is efficient in removing dead skin. If you have dry skin, mix this product with milk. And if you happen to have oily skin, then mix it with some rose water and then use it. You will see the difference yourself, you gorgeous DIVA!!!
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a few drops of the scrub and apply it to your body, and scrub.
- Do this 2-3 times and observe the results consistently.
- Check for irritations, itching, or any breakouts.
- If you are using this on your face, be vigilant to be light with the rubbing. Don’t be too harsh on that lovely face.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your body with a gentle or regular soap and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.