Collagen Boosting Toner
Our collagen-boosting toner improves the skin's ability to retain moisture. This Collagen Toner cleanses, nourishes, and brightens your skin tone by reducing scars and tightening the pores, leaving it smooth and silky. We at Love Earth make products of 100% organic collagen along with the enhancement of aloe vera extracts, which help maintain the glow and nourish your skin to the fullest.
- Aloe Vera extract
- Hydrogenated Castor oil
- DM Water
Our Collagen boosting toner increases the amount of Collagen in your skin so that it appears youthful and supple. Collagen may help reduce indications of ageing, and wrinkles, and promote the healthy fat in your face. It's a must-have in any skincare regimen. Love Earth Collagen toner has anti-ageing characteristics that are unique. It Improves skin elasticity and firmness. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, improves skin tension, and also sagging is actively reduced, resulting in a radiant complexion.
How to use it?
- Pick your Love Earth Collagen Boosting Toner.
- Remove the top gently.
- Simply spray the mist by closing your eyes and placing the spray bottle 11-12 inches away from your face.
- Allow for a minute of air drying to let the goodness soak into your skin.
- It may be used comfortably at any time of day and in any weather.
- This can also be used before or after makeup.
With just a few sprays every day, you'll have a more protected and radiant appearance. We suggest this product since we have personally tested it and seen tremendous results.
We suggest performing a simple Patch Test before starting to use a new product.
- To evaluate if the product suits you, spray a tiny amount of the mist on a small region of your face, chin, or neck and observe if it causes any unexpected or undesirable reactions.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and keep track of the outcomes.
- Examine the skin's tone for blemishes, irritations, itching, redness, or breakouts.
- Don't be alarmed if you see any of the symptoms mentioned above. Simply cleanse your skin with a light face cleanser before applying your usual moisturiser.
- Please see a dermatologist if the inflammation persists for any reason.