Cucumber Mint Mist
It has one of the best-revitalizing properties that work on soothing and calming your skin which sometimes we forget is very important.
Our mist is completely SLS and Paraben-free. This gorgeous product of ours can be used as a skin toner, a face mist, and for an even skin tone. You can spray it on before and after removing your make-up.
If you have a dry skin issue or like patches or irritation or whatever, just a few spritzes of our mist before bed, and you will have taken the first step towards hydrated skin. This product of ours is made from completely natural extracts of organic ingredients. It is 100% herbal and the best one out there for you.
- ALOE VERA JUICE
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT
- COCO AMIDO PROPYL BETAINE
- LAURYL GLUCOSIDE
- COCOYL GLUCOSIDE
- SODIUM LAURYL SARCOSINATE
- XANTHAN GUM
- SODIUM GLUCONATE
- ETHYL HEXYL GLYCERIN
- FRAGRANCE/ESSENTIAL OILS
- Activated charcoal beads draw out bacteria, chemicals, germs, and other micro-particles off the hide.
- Neem and aloe vera extract keep acne and pimples out of sight, leaving your skin with an even tone, healthy glow, and a smooth texture.
- the EGCG in green tea has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties. They have shown improvement in treating acne and oily skin.
- The gentle and healing properties of glycerine moisturize the skin.
- Pour water on your body and wet the cleansing area.
- Now take a coin-sized amount of the body wash and apply it to your skin.
- You can use your hands or a loofah or a washcloth to apply the body wash onto your skin.
- Massage gently and feel the amazing organic exfoliation
- Now rinse it all off and pat yourself dry.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a few drops of the body wash and apply it to your body and wash.
- Do this 2-3 times and observe the results consistently.
- Check for irritations, itching, or any breakouts.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your body with a gentle or regular soap and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.