De-Tan Moisturizing Cream
It contains ingredients that help you dodge the discolouration of the skin. It also works as a normal moisturizer.
Our organic ingredients are rich in ceramides. All that repairs the skin, reduces skin irritation and decreases wrinkles. Another plus point why you should buy this is that this cream is free of any bleaching agent or other harmful chemicals that may lead to skin damage. Why? Because we care about you and your skin, friend!
- XANTHAN GUM
- ALOE VERA EXTRACT (ALOE BARBADENSIS)
- SANDALWOOD EXTRACT (SANTALUM ALBUM)
- GLYCERYL STEARYL CITRATE
- CETO STEARYL ALCOHOL
- OLIVE OIL (OLEA EUROPAEA)
- ALMOND OIL (PRUNUS DULCIS)
- JOJOBA OIL(SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS)
- ROSE EXTRACT (ROSA)
- VEGETABLE SQUALENE
- CARROT SEED OIL (DAUCUS CAROTA)
- MULAITHI EXTRACT (GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA)
- GLYCOLIC ACID
- LACTIC ACID
- KOJIC ACID
- ETHYL HEXYL GLYCERIN AND PHENOXYETHANOL
- SODIUM GLUCONATE
- Usual De-Tan products leave your skin with white residue. However, our little cream has no white residue and just leaves with a moisturized finish.
- It helps create a shield. It also reduces pigmentation. Our product also evens skin tone.
- The Lactic acid strengthens the lipid layer and exfoliates all the dead skin cells.
- Rose extracts help you to get rid of tan as it acts as a great exfoliating agent.
- Jojoba Oil hydrates your skin and helps distribute your body's tanning response evenly.
- Kojic acid lightens the skin tone by preventing the production of tyrosine, which is responsible for producing melanin. It also efficiently works as an antioxidant for your skin.
- Carrot seed oil is rich in beta carotene, vitamins A and E, and pro-vitamin A. It helps you to heal and repair dry, chapped and cracked tanned skin.
- The real organic ingredients make it strong enough to act as armour against pollution and other free radicals.
- The sandalwood extracts help you to get rid of a nasty suntan. It also helps to soothe sunburn and has a cooling effect. It is very efficient in reducing redness.
- Olive oil also has nourishing and moisturizing properties that make it particularly great for sensitive and dry tan skin types.
- Almond oil acts as a sun-protection agent, which not only protects your face from tanning but also makes your skin tone lighter.
- Mulethi Powder is very beneficial in sun tan removal. It protects your skin from harmful UV rays and helps to fade sun rays.
- Glycolic acid works by exfoliating the top layer of the skin. This is where the fake tan sits, so it'll remove the colour as it buffs the dead skin cells from the surface.
- Glycerine increases skin hydration, relieves dryness, and refreshes the skin's surface.
- Aloe Vera as a medicinal plant with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties soothes your skin and is effective in treating tanned skin.
- First, cleanse your face and pat it dry.
- Use a Mist and wait for it to get absorbed.
- Now apply a coin-sized amount of your favourite DE-TAN MOISTURIZING CREAM from Love earth.
- Gently massage it onto your skin.
- If you want you can use face oil but only afterwards.
- Now just sit or move around looking your best gorgeous self!
It is a great product if you want to prep your skin before makeup. Our De-Tan cream works best for almost every single of all age groups. Not only that it protect that skin from unwanted sun damage, but it also heals any damage done to it before that, all the tan skin, the dark circles, etc.
Just an everyday use of this will leave you with a more well-protected and radiant look. So, if you’d like be sure to try. We recommend it because we have tried it ourselves.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a little bit of our DE-TAN MOISTURIZING CREAM and apply it on a small part of your face, chin, or neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, any redness, or any breakouts across the skin’s plane.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.