Glow Getter Kit – Face Glow
Check out the entire description below-
Jasmine Face Mist: The mist is infused with the magic of essential oils along with Jasmine’s anti-inflammatory properties. It is SLS and Paraben-free. This multipurpose product can be used as a skin toner, a face mist, and for an even skin tone. You can put it on before and after removing the make-up. This product of ours is made from completely natural extracts of organic ingredients. It is 100% herbal and light as a feather on your skin.
De-Tan Moisturizing Cream: It reduces that tan you have when you are out and about playing in the sun. This de-tan cream is highly recommended outdoors and for people with tanned skin tones. It is free from any harmful chemicals and hence, safe to use. Also, regular use of this gorgeous cream can help you achieve a brighter and even skin tone. It contains ingredients that help you dodge the discolouration of the skin. It also works as a normal moisturizer. Our organic ingredients are rich in ceramides. All that repairs the skin, reduces skin irritation and decreases wrinkles. Another plus point why you should buy this is that this cream is free of any bleaching agent or other harmful chemicals that may lead to skin damage. Why? Because we care about you and your skin, friend!
24K Gold Glass Face Oil: This product has been imbued with the authentic 24K gold that brings the most natural glow to your skin. The oil relieves your dark circles and brightens the dullness in your skin all the while leaving a rejuvenating experience. The natural extracts of the oil also work on fine lines and reduce any signs of ageing.
And the name might suggest it’s an oil, but we assure you with our best of the best ingredients that it is completely non-sticky. You can use it before makeup for skin prep. You may also use it as a skin moisturizer and/or in your nighttime regime.
Ingredients and their Benefits
- The antioxidant properties of the Jasmine and Glycerine extracts in our face mist prevent skin damage. It is efficient in minimizing the open pores. It also leaves a mild floral fragrance on your amazing skin. It can be used to hydrate your beautifully tender skin before makeup and even for adding a dewy look post-makeup.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinesis) - Jojoba oil is the liquid extracted from the seeds of the Simmondsia Chinensis plant. It moisturizing, anti-bacterial, and also acts as an antioxidant.
- Olive Oil (Olea Europea Oil) - When applied to the skin, antioxidants in olive oils prevent premature ageing. It also contains fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamins A, K, D, and E. It is also anti-bacterial.
- Walnut Oil (Juglans Regia) - Walnut oil furiously fights wrinkles. It is also a great antioxidant and a remedy for infections.
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus) - Vitamins A and E in Sunflower oil help in regenerating damaged skin cells and getting rid of the acne-causing bacteria.
- Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis) - Castor oil is the most efficient in reducing puffiness and soothing sunburn. It also helps in fighting off dry lips.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - Promotes the growth of natural skin oils while hydrating and strengthening the skin.
- Orange Peel Extracts (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) - This not only reduces blemishes and pigmentation but also improves skin texture by evening out the skin tone.
- Aloe vera (Aloe Barbadensis) - Aloe Vera lightens blemishes on the face and fights off acne and bacteria.
- Lemon Peel Extracts ( Citrus Limon) - Acts as a natural cleanser.
- Carrot seed oil is rich in beta carotene, vitamins A and E, and pro-vitamin A. It helps you to heal and repair dry, chapped and cracked tanned skin.
- The sandalwood extracts help you to get rid of a nasty suntan. It also helps to soothe sunburn and has a cooling effect. It is very efficient in reducing redness.
- Almond oil acts as a sun-protection agent, which not only protects your face from tanning but also makes your skin tone lighter.
- Mulrthi (Liquorice) - Mulrthi prevents sun damage. It also brightens skin. Most of all it helps in fading off scars caused by acne or injuries that can take a long time to heal.
- Saffron (Crocus Sativas) - Saffron helps in protecting against ultraviolet (UV) radiation and also fights inflammation.
- Vitamin E Oil - It keeps the skin hydrated and calm. It also significantly reduces sun damage.
- Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera) - Grapeseed manages acne breakouts very efficiently while lightening acne scars. It also protects against scars and fine lines.
- 24K Gold Flakes - Gold flakes treat inflammation while also increasing the elasticity of the skin.
- Pick your favourite Love Earth Jasmine Face mist. Gently pop the top off. Close your eyes and spray the mist 11-12 inches from your skin.
- Apply a coin-sized amount of your favourite DE-TAN MOISTURIZING CREAM from Love earth and gently massage it onto your skin.
- Now take 2-3 pumps of our 24K Gold glass face oil. Massage it onto your face and neck gently to make an even distribution on the skin.
- Voila! Now just sit or move around looking your best gorgeous self!
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, use a few of our products by applying them on a small part of your face, chin, or neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, any redness, or any breakouts across the skin’s tone.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If the irritation continues for any reason, please consult a dermatologist.