Hair Cleanser Organic Aloe Vera
- Almond Oil Ester
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Fragrance & Essential Oil
- Almond oil is highly emollient, which means it balances the absorption of moisture and water loss. It is also antibacterial and full of vitamin A.
- Aloe vera is very effective in cleaning hair follicles and washing off extra sebum and residue from hair styling sprays and products.
- First completely normal water onto your scalp and wash your hair.
- Squirt a small amount of shampoo on your hand.
- Apply it to your scalp and massage until it lathers. Remember this is an organic product, paraben and SLS-free. So, it won’t create that much lather.
- Massage the shampoo through your hair, but pay the most attention to the scalp.
- Rinse your hair and scalp completely.
- Follow up with your regular conditioner.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a few drops of the cleanser and apply it to your scalp and hair length.
- Do this 2-3 times and observe the results consistently.
- Check for irritations, itching, or any breakouts.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your scalp with a gentle or regular shampoo and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.