Hair Fall Control Scalp Treatment
- Moroccan Argan Oil
- Vitamin-E Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Shea Butter
- Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil
- Cold-Pressed Castor Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Olive Oil
- Herbal Oil Extract of (Bhringraj, Amla, Brahmi, Gudahal, Aloe vera)
- Fragrance/Essential Oils
- Morrocan Argan oil can moisturize your hair and scalp and protect your hair from everyday damage. By reducing breakage and split ends and keeping your scalp healthy, argan oil may help prevent hair loss for thicker, fuller hair.
- Vitamin E extracts help replace that protective layer and bring back shine.
- Sunflower oil also contains oleic acid, which can stop hair breakage. It also helps your hair grow faster.
- Shea Butter helps protect hair and scalp against UVS and soothe a dry and itchy scalp.
- Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. It strengthens hair It also prevents hair loss and promotes hair thickness.
- Cold-pressed castor oil extracts help lubricate the hair shaft, increasing flexibility and decreasing the chance of breakage.
- The nourishing sweet almond oil can soften and strengthen your hair. It's rich in vitamin B-7, or biotin, so almond oil helps to keep hair and nails healthy and strong.
- Olive oil is high in antioxidant content and helps maintain scalp and hair health. It prevents the hair from cell damage and nourishes and conditions the hair at the same time to improve its quality.
- Herbal extracts like Amla contain oodles of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and lustre.
- Bhringraj is very effective on dry and dull hair as it will deeply nourish the hair.
- Brahmi is called the "herb of grace". The ancient ayurvedic herb soothes and relaxes the mind while giving deep nourishment to your scalp and roots.
- Hibiscus promotes hair growth and has anti-ageing properties.
- Take two to six drops of the hair serum in your palm.
- Apply the hair serum on the scalp & root. Make sure you don’t apply it to your hair length.
- Massage it gently for complete absorption.
- Keep it overnight or at least for 2 hours before washing.
This is a blessing if you don’t like oiling your hair or your hair doesn’t respond well to oiling. This is completely different from your traditional serums. Use overnight for glorifying results. just a few pumps of this serum leave you with more hydrated and radiant hair. So, if you’d like be sure to try. We recommend it because we have tried it ourselves.
Avoid applying the serum on your hair though. Just apply it to your scalp. And before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your scalp if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a little pump of the serum and apply it on a small part of your scalp and see if the product suits you.
- Do this 2-3 times, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for irritations and any itching on the scalp.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your hair with a gentle shampoo and then follow up with your daily conditioner.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.