Haldi Chandan Rose Face Pack
Our Haldi Chandan Rose Face Pack is here for your respite from all the heat and pollution your face has been taking on these days. This face pack leaves a very cooling effect especially if your skin has been exposed to the sun for a long time. You can also use it on your body, it works wonders on the skin everywhere.
You can use our completely organic product up to 1-2 times a week. Check out all the descriptions down below.
- Kapoor Kachri
- Amba Haldi
- Rose petals
- Fuller’s Earth
- Sandalwood has anti-ageing properties and is very effective for pimples and acne. It also removes scars and softens the skin.
- Our Kapur kachri is pure and natural and is made from roots used in Ayurvedic medicine to soothe. It also has a lot of antioxidants.
- Amba Haldi helps improve the complexion of the skin and reduces dark circles and blemishes from the face, only leaving behind glorious skin. It also clears excessive oil from the skin and helps prevent acne.
- Due to its healing, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, tulsi benefits your skin by preventing blackheads, and acne and relieves skin infections.
- The natural oils found in roses help retain moisture in the skin.
- Vetiver also known as Usheer or Khus, is a well-known complexion enhancer. Khus oil is immensely nourishing and replenishes dry skin.
- Fuller’s Earth improves skin elasticity and reduces dead skin.
Directions to Use
- Cleanse your face and pat it dry.
- Blend 2-3 teaspoons into a paste. Use water, milk/yoghurt rose water for the paste.
- Apply to moist skin. Leave it on until the paste has dried and rinse clean. This pack can be used once or twice a week.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test. Different skin types react differently to a natural product, that is we suggest you please conduct a patch test before application.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a little bit of the face pack and apply it on a small part of your face, chin, or neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this for 1-2 times a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, any redness, or any breakouts across the skin’s plane.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.