Kiss And Tell - Multipot - LIP And Cheek Tint
In case you don’t know what a multipot is, well, then, we can help you with that. A multipot is like a natural makeup product that blends easily and imparts a dewy-healthy looking sheen. It’s such a great alternative to those compact boxes that you carry around in your clutch.
It comes with a gorgeous chocolate vanilla fragrance. This product is here for you if you are looking for a quick fix that doesn’t harm your skin. This deeply moisturizing alternative Kiss And Tell multipot is here for chapped and pigmented lips alike. And we have been so proud of our brand for making products that match all Indian skin tones and types. You are valid to be here, friend.
Our Love Earth multipot is available for all occasions. Also, this is an organic product, you can apply it as an eyeshadow, makeup, lip balm, or anything you wish. This will do it all. Just get it already!!!
The other regular tins are infused with synthetic chemicals like SLS, Parabens, silicones, petrochemicals, etc, that harm that gorgeous skin in the long run. But, our product is made with natural ingredients that will give you fierce nutritive benefits to those innermost layers of that glorious skin.
Our Kiss and Tell Variant has hydrating and moisturizing properties. It helps exfoliate and helps boost collagen formation.
How to use it?
Since this is a multipurpose product, we have listed its multipurpose use below. Read through, Diva-
- Start by taking a generous amount of our multi-pot on your finger and gently apply a layer on your lips.
- Start with scooping some product onto your fingertips.
- Now apply that on those gorgeous cheeks and gently blend it along the cheekbones.
- You can add more layers if you’d like if you wish for a more intense shade.
- Just take a generous amount of our multipot on your finger and gently apply a layer on your eyelids. Now blend to your desired need.
- Bees Wax
- Carnauba Wax
- Candelilla Wax
- Jojoba Oil
- Castor Oil
- Vitamin E
- Rose Hip Oil
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a coin-sized amount of the multipot and apply it on a small part of your face, chin, lip, or neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, any redness, or any breakouts across the skin’s plane.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.