Love Earth’s Rose Quartz Face Roller
Rose quartz is known as a healing crystal and the stone of unconditional love. It's believed by some to emit strong vibrations of love, which are thought to support emotional and relationship healing and inspire compassion to boost feelings of peace and calm.
Now, it is not just another piece of equipment that we offer in this product, friend. We bring to you a lifestyle, a new way to balance your fierce aura and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Our roller has been hailed as a great anti-ageing tool.
- Improves the elasticity of the skin
- Efficiently reduces the look of fine lines and plumps to smooth deep wrinkles
- Fades acne marks
- Reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Way of treating yourself to a daily facial
- Cools and calms the look of skin
- Apply some facial oil, serum, or moisturizer with lots of slip. If you don’t have a lubricating agent, the face roller can pull or tug the skin, which may contribute to wrinkles.
- Start at the neck and roll upward. Always roll up, not back and forth.
- Roll from the jawline to the ear on both sides using very gentle pressure. You can continue this motion from the jaw to your cheekbone.
- Roll from the forehead up toward the temples, only in the upward direction.
- Roll flat over your eyebrows horizontally, which may feel extremely relieving if you are having a headache.
If you are doing it before starting your makeup it will reduce the puffiness and the bloating on your face to a great extent leaving you with a fresh start.
If you put the roller in the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before use, the experience will be much more rejuvenating and efficient.
How To Clean
Though Rose Quartz stone is non-porous, meaning it won’t absorb any skincare product you apply to the skin before using it, it will still collect dust and grime over time if not cleaned. Some products will build up over a facial roller with time, especially if you’re not cleaning it after every use.
To clean your facial rollers we suggest some simple steps below–
- Take a damp microfibre cloth and wipe down the face roller thoroughly after every use.
- If you are someone who deep cleans your beauty tools or if you are using a face roller on your clients during facials, you must deep clean before and after every single use.
- Now wash the roller with a gentle soap for 15-30 seconds and rinse with water.
- If you have sensitive skin issues we recommend that instead of using a soap, you wash the roller with your regular face cleanser.