1. Grape Seed Extract, Glycerine, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Perfume, DM Water.
2. Aloe Vera Extract, Glycerine, Allantoin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Perfume, DM Water.
3. Aqua, Lemon Peel Extract, Glyceryl Stearyl Citrate, Ceto Stearyl Alcohol, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E Acetate, Phenoxyethanol and Capryl Glycol, Fragrance/Essential Oil."
Jojoba Oil: Hydrates skin and promotes even colour distribution.
Olive Oil: Nourishes and moisturizes, ideal for sensitive and dry skin.
Glycerine: Increases skin hydration, relieves dryness, and refreshes the skin's surface.
Lemon Peel Extract: Provides antioxidant vitamin C for even-toned skin.
Vitamin E: Boosts collagen production, reducing wrinkles and enhancing elasticity.
Increases collagen for youthful, supple skin.
Reduces signs of ageing, and wrinkles, and enhances skin firmness.
Improves skin tension and radiance.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum:
Exceptional moisture retention.
Plumps skin for an instant glow.
Reduces wrinkles, pores, and skin redness."
Using Love Earth Toner:
1. Choose Love Earth Hyaluronic or Collagen Toner.
2. Gently remove the top.
3. Close your eyes and spray from 11-12 inches away.
4. Allow a minute for air drying.
5. Suitable for use anytime and before/after makeup.
Applying Love Earth Pre & Post Makeup Moisturizer:
1. Cleanse your face and pat it dry.
2. Use a mist and wait for absorption.
3. Apply a coin-sized amount of Love Earth Moisturizer.
4. Gently massage onto your skin.
5. Optionally, use face oil afterwards.
6. Feel confident and fabulous!"
|Put-On Test - For the first time users,
always apply the product over 5cm²
of the skin on the inner elbow. If 24
hours later the skin is normal, and the
product may be used safely.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes.
If this happens, rinse your eyes thoroughly
with water. In case of allergic reaction
or rash, discontinue the use of the product
and consult a physician.