Lavender naturally elevates your bad mood while treating your irritated and sore skin, thanks to its attractive purple blooms and mood-enhancer effects. It also includes antioxidants, which fight against free radicals and soothe sunburn. Lavender gives the skin an immediate bloom while also improving suppleness and restoring moisture levels. Aloe vera extract has a pleasant, cooling, earthy aroma and freshens up your skin. It acts as a natural exfoliant, hydrating the skin while also tightening pores and calming the mind. It's high in antioxidants, which help to improve skin tone and texture. It also contains anti-inflammatory qualities that assist in relieving redness and act as a sunburn treatment.
- Aloe Vera extract
- Grape Seed extract
- Hydrogenated Castor oil
- DM Water
Purity, silence, dedication, peace, elegance, and calmness are all symbols of lavender flowers. They've been regarded as nature's answer to elegance and beauty throughout history. If your skin has been looking a little dull recently, lavender could be the solution! All of the stress we face has an impact on our skin's health. Lavender floral water is known for soothing and relaxing the skin, giving it an immediate boost.
How to use it?
- Pick your Love Earth Lavender toner Face mist.
- Remove the top gently.
- Simply spray the mist by closing your eyes and placing the spray bottle 11-12 inches away from your face.
- Allow for a minute of air drying to let the goodness soak into your skin.
- It may be used comfortably at any time of day and in any weather.
- This can also be used before or after makeup.
With just a few sprays every day, you'll have a more protected and radiant appearance. Use Lavender mists at night before going to bed as it will help you cope with your anxiety, balance your stress levels and also help you cure insomnia. We suggest this product since we have personally tested it and seen tremendous results.
We suggest performing a simple Patch Test before starting to use a new product.
- To evaluate if the product suits you, spray a tiny amount of the mist on a small region of your face, chin, or neck and observe if it causes any unexpected or undesirable reactions.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and keep track of the outcomes.
- Examine the skin's tone for blemishes, irritations, itching, redness, or breakouts.
- Don't be alarmed if you see any of the symptoms mentioned above. Simply cleanse your skin with a light face cleanser before applying your usual moisturiser.
- Please see a dermatologist if the inflammation persists for any reason.