No Foam Face Wash
A non-drying and naturally scented product that is cruelty-free and free from all harmful chemicals.
This is also a wonderful treatment for acne-prone skin. While washing away all the pollutants, the face wash moisturises and restores your skin. It also promotes skin brightness and evens out the complexion. This is suitable for all skin types and age ranges.
- Almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil
- Seatic acid
- Glycerol monostearate
- Cetyl alcohol
- Vitamin-c (ascorbic acid) oil
- vitamin E acetate,
- Coconut (cocos nucifera) oil
- Glycolic acid
- Carbopol 940
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate
- Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) extract
- Green tea (camellia sinensis leaf) extract
- Iscaguard peg
- Sodium hydroxide
- Love Earth's No-foam Face Wash is creamy white in texture and cleanses away all the dirt from within. This non-drying product gives you a fresh, bright start to your day.
- Our genuine organic components are powerful enough to combat pollution and other free radicals.
- Aloe Vera lowers the risk of infection and acne.
- Our no-foam face wash contains Vitamin C, which helps to keep the skin hydrated and less dry. It can also help to reduce the indications of ageing when used regularly.
- Green Tea is one of the most popular skin cures in nature. It helps oily and acne-prone skin because of its antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Green Tea is a natural preservative as well. It keeps the skin moisturized and is non-sticky.
- Coconut Oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that assist to soothe and alleviate inflamed or sore skin. It also aids in the reduction of redness and swelling.
- A perfect rose fragrance that makes you fall in love with this no-foam face wash.
- Apply an adequate amount of No Foam Face Wash on wet face
- Massage gently with your fingertips in a circular motion
- Rinse off with water and pat dry.
For best results, use twice daily. With just a few washes, you'll have a more moisturized and radiant appearance. So, if you're interested, give it a shot. We advise it because we have personally tested it. Flaunt as the results are incredible!!!
We recommend doing a simple Patch Test before using a new product.
- To check if the facewash suits you, take a tiny pump and apply it to a small section of your face, chin, or neck to see if it causes any unexpected or undesired reactions.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and keep track of the outcomes.
- Examine the skin's surface for blemishes, irritations, itching, redness, or breakouts.
- Don't be alarmed if you see any of the symptoms mentioned above. Simply cleanse your face with a light face wash before applying your usual moisturiser.
- Please consult a dermatologist if the inflammation continues.