Eyebrow & Eyelash Growth Oil
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus)
- Olive Oil (Olea Europaea)
- Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis)
- Vitamin-A (Retinyl) Acetate
- Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera)
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)
- Apricot Oil (Prunus Armeniaca)
- Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Album)
- Amla Oil (Brassica Campestris)
- Brahmi Oil (Bacopa Monnieri)
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta Alba)
- Gudhal Oil (Hibiscus Sabdariffa)
- Essential Oils
- Sunflower oil is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E which act as antioxidants.
- Olive oil has antibacterial and moisturizing effects.
- Almond oil adds shine and lustre to hair and eyelashes.
- Vitamin A promotes growth and prevents brittleness and lash fallouts.
- Grapeseed oil contains vitamin E, which has moisturizing and strengthening abilities.
- Jojoba oil protects the hair follicles which allows the eyelashes to grow longer and thicker before they can fall out.
- Sandalwood is used for its ayurvedic and antibacterial properties.
- Gudhal Oil's condition against frizz, dryness, and breakage.
- Extracts from ancient herbs Brahmi, Amla, and Bhringraj strengthen eyelashes while calming and cooling the mind, and revitalizing nerves and brain cells.
Apply a small amount on eyebrows and lashes using the applicator brush included with the product before you sleep.
Area of application
- Root-line of Eyelids
- Eye Lashes
- Eye Brows
Be mindful when you are applying the product to avoid the oil going inside the eye. If it does happen, and if there is any irritation, just clean it with water. If the irritation continues, be sure to see a dermatologist.