Organic Foot Cream
Our Truly Organic, Natural, Herbal ingredients are completely safe and good. This Foot cream hydrates and smoothes skin to make it soft naturally.
These natural ingredients heal and soothe cracked & chapped skin. It also relieves discomfort and helps prevent infection. All you mothers out there, this is for you. We all know how hard you work. You deserve this, DIVA!!!
Our organic foot cream is free from Urea, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and all those other toxic/harmful chemicals. It is suitable for both men and women across all skin types.
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT
- XANTHAN GUM
- ALOE VERA EXTRACT (ALOE BARBADENSIS)
- GLYCERYL STEARYL CITRATE
- CETO STEARYL ALCOHOL
- OLIVE OIL (OLEA EUROPAEA)
- ALMOND OIL (PRUNUS DULCIS)
- JOJOBA OIL (SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS)
- VEGETABLE SQUALENE
- CARROT SEED OIL (DAUCUS CAROTA)
- MULAITHI EXTRACT (GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA)
- SODIUM GLUCONATE
- ETHYL HEXYL GLYCERIN
- FRAGRANCE/ESSENTIAL OILS
- Glycerine draws moisture to the skin's surface, as it fills in wrinkles for a smooth, soft feel and appearance.
- Green tea extracts help improve your skin's natural moisture and reduce inflammation that makes your skin look puffy.
- Aloe vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that help protect your skin.
- Olive oil has fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K along with antibacterial effects.
- Jojoba oil acts as an antioxidant.
- Vegetable Squalene penetrates pores and improves skin at the cellular level, but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
- Carrot seed essential oil is used for its antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
- Mulethi contains antioxidants like glabridin and licochalcone which are soothing to the skin.
- Wash your feet and pat them dry.
- Now take our Love Earth ORGANIC FOOT CREAM and apply liberally.
- Make sure you do this absolutely when you are in bed going to sleep, not stepping or walking for the whole night.
Apply it during the night before sleeping and then put on a sock. You will wake up in the morning and see the results yourself.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a little bit of the cream and apply it on a small part of your feet and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for, irritations, itching, and any redness, across the skin’s plane.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean the area with your daily soap and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.