Organic Neem Oil
We have all heard and seen the good effects. Our ORGANIC NEEM OIL which is completely virgin and cold-pressed is made from 1OO% real neem extracts. Neem helps restore moisture & promote soft, supple, and glowing skin. A safe, gentle, natural home remedy to address and prevent head lice & nits. Neem Oil research shows its effectiveness as a natural mosquito, flea, tick, and ant repellent.
For skincare, you just apply a few drops after mixing with other oils and massage. Neem hair oil not only improves your scalp health but also maintains the pH level of the scalp. Remember! A healthy scalp means no dandruff.
This oil helps to condition rough and frizzy hair. This pure neem oil can be mixed with several other base oils such as almond, coconut, and olive to make your formulation for hair and skincare. Once you have made your oil, apply to the hair for a few hours or overnight and wash with shampoo.
- Prevents the skin from inflammation and acne because of its anti-oxidant properties.
- Heals the chronic acne scars besides preventing the acne on our skin.
- Treats fungal infections due to its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- It majorly helps us reduce dandruff.
Directions to Use
We have a few suggestions for your use on different parts of the body. Take a look.
- Dilute equal parts (60/40) of Neem Oil with Sweet Almond/Sesame Oil.
- Apply on clean skin, and massage gently in an upward direction.
- Leave it on for 20-30 minutes.
- Cleanse with a face wash and follow up with a face mist.
- Dilute (70/30) Neem Oil with Sweet Almond/Sesame Oil (e.g., 2 caps of neem oil & 1 cap of Sesame).
- Massage gently all over the body/hair and allow the oil to work for 30 minutes.
- Cleanse with the Love Earth Body Wash of your choice.
- You can also just leave it on. It also acts as an organic mosquito repellant.
Neem oil contains fatty acids (EFA), Vitamin E, calcium, limonoids, antioxidants, triglycerides, and anti-inflammatory properties. We know! There is so much!
Apply a little bit of diluted neem oil on the navel. This can cure skin problems, from blemishes to acne and pimples, and this does help all over.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a few drops of the diluted oil and apply it to your body, face, or hair.
- Do this 2-3 times and observe the results consistently.
- Check for irritations, itching, or any redness.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean the area with a gentle or your regular soap and shampoo and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.