Organic Red Onion Shampoo 200ml
Rich with all the right organic ingredients, it replenishes and strengthens hair and repairs its natural structure. It makes your hair smooth and less frizzy.\
Our Onion Shampoo is safe for all hair types including coloured & chemically treated hair. This gorgeous shampoo is free of any harmful chemicals & toxins (Silicones, Parabens, Mineral Oil, or Dyes).
- ONION EXTRACT
- COCO AMIDO PROPYL BETAINE
- LAURYL GLUCOSIDE
- SODIUM LAURYL SARCOSINATE
- ALOE VERA EXTRACT
- GUAR HYDROXYPROPYL CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE
- GUDHAL EXTRACT
- REETHA EXTRACT
- SHIKAKAI EXTRACT
- PHENOXYETHANOL & CAPRYL GLYCOL
- FRAGRANCE/ESSENTIAL OIL.
- Onion extract is rich in sulfur which prevents breakage, split ends and thinning of hair. The nutrients present in the onion prevent the oxidation of hair.
- The real organic ingredients make it strong enough to attack free radicals and wash them off.
- The gudhal extracts prevent baldness and treat dandruff and itchy scalp.
- Reetha helps to control dandruff and promotes hair growth due to its Tridosha balancing property.
- The shikakai extracts give you stronger and thicker hair while preventing a dry scalp and delaying grey hair
- Aloe Vera reduces the chances of infection.
- Vitamin E keeps the skin hydrated and calm.
- First completely normal water onto your scalp and wash your hair.
- Squirt a small amount of shampoo on your hand.
- Apply it to your scalp and massage until it lathers. Remember this is an organic product, paraben and SLS-free. So, it won’t create that much lather.
- Massage the shampoo through your hair, but pay the most attention to the scalp.
- Rinse your hair and scalp completely.
- Follow up with your regular conditioner.
Use the Love Earth Onion oil overnight and then wash it with our shampoo for the best results. If you’d like to follow up with some other amazing hair products you can check our website. Be sure to try it at least once. We recommend it because we have tried it ourselves.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a few drops of the shampoo and apply it to your scalp and hair length.
- Do this 2-3 times and observe the results consistently.
- Check for irritations, itching, or any breakouts.
- f there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your scalp with a gentle or regular shampoo and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.