Pre & Post Makeup Moisturizer
It contains ingredients that help you dodge the discolouration of the skin. It also works as a regular moisturizer.
Our organic ingredients are rich in ceramides. All that repairs the skin, reduces skin irritation and decreases wrinkles. This moisturizer is suitable for all skin types. Another plus point why you should buy this is that this cream is free of any bleaching agent or other harmful chemicals that may lead to skin damage. Why? Because we care about you and your skin, friend!
- LEMON PEEL EXTRACT
- GLYCERYL STEARYL CITRATE
- CETO STEARYL ALCOHOL
- OLIVE(OLEA EUROPAEA) OIL
- JOJOBA (SIMMONDSIA CHINESIS) OIL
- BUTYLENE GLYCOL
- SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE
- SODIUM HYALURONIC ACID
- VITAMIN E ACETATE
- PHENOXY ETHANOL AND CAPRYL GLYCOL
- FRAGRANCE/ESSENTIAL OIL.
Jojoba Oil hydrates your skin and helps distribute your body's colour response evenly.
Olive oil also has nourishing and moisturizing properties that make it particularly great for sensitive and dry tan skin types.
Glycerine increases skin hydration, relieves dryness, and refreshes the skin's surface.
Lemon Peel extract provides a dose of the free radical-fighting antioxidant vitamin C which helps keep skin even-toned.
Vitamin E boosts collagen production and helps in removing wrinkles and increasing elasticity.
How To Use?
- First, cleanse your face and pat it dry.
- Use a Mist and wait for it to get absorbed.
- Now apply a coin-sized amount of your favourite PRE & POST MAKEUP MOISTURIZER from Love earth.
- Gently massage it onto your skin.
- If you want you can use face oil but only afterwards.
- Now just sit or move around looking your best gorgeous self!
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a little bit of our PRE & POST MAKEUP MOISTURIZER and apply it on a small part of your face, chin, or neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, any redness, or any breakouts across the skin’s plane.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.