Our product is completely SLS and Paraben-free. This multipurpose product can be used as a skin toner, a face mist, and for an even skin tone. You can spritz it on before and after removing your make-up.
Now we know some of our beautiful customers out here have a teeny-tiny dry skin issue. But worry not! Just a few spritzes of our mist before bed and you will wake up with the most hydrated skin. This product of ours is made from completely natural extracts of organic ingredients. It is 100% herbal and the best one out there for you.
- Aqua (Water)
- Rose extract
- Rose oil
- Food grade color
The antibacterial properties of the real rose extracts in our face mist prevent skin breakouts. It is efficient in minimizing the open pores. It also leaves a mild floral fragrance of fresh roses on your amazing skin. It also hydrates your beautifully tender skin before makeup and even adds a dewy look post-makeup.
How To Use?
- Pick up your favourite Love Earth Rose Water Face Mist.
- Gently pop the top off.
- Close your eyes and spray the mist 11-12 inches from your skin.
- Now just sit or move around looking like your glowing self!
- This can also be used before or after makeup.
Just a spray after makeup will take away that powdered look of the makeup and leave you with a more hydrated and even look. So, if you’d like be sure to try. This is highly recommended and we have tried it ourselves.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a little spritz of the mist and apply it on a small part of your face, chin, or neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, any redness, or any breakouts across the skin’s tone.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If the irritation continues for any reason, please consult a dermatologist.