Slim Tox Energy – Organic Green Tea – 30gms
This is going to be so much better than the teas you’ve been drinking. Like quite literally, it tastes so much better!! Our 60-day TeaTox cleanses and purifies the body of toxins and waste. It also boosts your metabolism and energy levels throughout the day. It helps you to reduce bloating and stress.
100% natural ingredients. By the way, these tea leaves are handpicked from Darjeeling and Assam tea farms. We brought them straight to your bedroom, making sure that what goes in your temple-like body is without any harmful ingredients.
- Green tea
- African Rooibos
- White Musli
- Black pepper
- Green tea contains healthy bioactive compounds that improve brain function, and increase fat burning. And the antioxidants in this tea lower the risk of tumourous cells.
- Ashwagandha can reduce blood sugar levels. It can also reduce cortisol levels and help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Pipli manages diabetes. The exceptional hypoglycaemic property of people plays a significant role in assuaging the blood sugar levels of the body.
- Hibiscus boosts liver health and can help fight bacteria.
- The antioxidants in African rooibos tea are polyphenols, which are chemical compounds that allow plants to fight stress.
- Shilajit enhances immunity and improves strength and stamina.
- The organic compounds in White Musli take care of your reproductive health.
- Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants which lower inflammation and improve heart health.
- Liquorice root tea is a common home remedy for gastrointestinal relief. This does the job of calming an upset stomach.
- Black pepper has been proven to improve the metabolism rate and digestion of people.
- Ginger lowers blood pressure and prevents heart attacks. It also helps in preventing blood clots and relieving heartburn.
- Gokhru relieves urinary disorders and improves kidney functions.
- Bring hot water to a boil.
- Pour 1 TBS (1 gram) of loose tea leaves per 150 ml of water into a tea top, tea pan, or tea infuser. ( We have our amazing tea infuser on the website. Go check it out)
- Let it brew for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir once or twice.
- Then strain the tea in a cup or glass.
The net quantity is 30 gms which will make 60 – 90 cups as this Green tea can be re-brewed / reused 2-3 times. Yes, you heard this right! You can safely reuse them at least 2-3 times. If you’d like use the same leaves for the rest of the day. We are environmentally conscious like that!
THESE STATEMENTS AND INFORMATION HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION YET. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.