Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder
This gorgeous product of ours removes plaque while strengthening your gums
Most of all, it is completely hassle-free. All you have to do is brush it in the most gentle and normal way.
- CHARCOAL FINE POWDER
- CALCIUM CARBONATE POWDER
- CORN STARCH
- POTASSIUM SORBATE
- SODIUM BENZOATE
- SODIUM CHLORIDE
- CLOVE OIL
- SODIUM SACCHARIN
- MENTHOL POWDER
- PEPPERMINT OIL
- SPEARMINT OIL
- NEEM OIL
- The real organic ingredients make it strong enough to act as armour.
- The neem oil has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that prevent gum inflammation and cavities.
- Charcoal can remove pigments and stains from your teeth because it's highly absorbent. It is once one of the best organic ingredients for your dental healthcare.
- Peppermint oil works effectively to reduce plaque and help clean the teeth and gums.
- Corn starch adds to your dental health by providing fibre, magnesium, phosphorus, thiamin, and vitamin C
- Clove oil contains the active ingredient eugenol, which is a natural anaesthetic. It helps in numbing and reducing pain to ease a toothache.
- Spearmint oil helps prevent swelling in connective tissues and reduces bleeding too.
- BRUSH: Brush your teeth normally with your regular toothpaste.
- DIP: Dip a slightly wet brush in the charcoal powder. Make sure it’s enough.
- BRUSH: Lean a little towards the brush to not leave any stains; brush like you usually do.
- SPIT & RINSE: Gently brush around the inner walls of the teeth. Spit it out once done.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly to remove all the toxins from your mouth.
Use the Love Earth Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder at least five times a week for the best results. Be sure to try it. We recommend it because we have tried it ourselves. If you are a tea or coffee lover, this can be your best friend.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a test.
- To test your teeth if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, use the product a few times.
- Observe the results consistently.
- Check for irritations, aching, or any gum-related pain.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your teeth with your regular toothpaste and rinse.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dental hygienist.