Vitamin C Toner
Toning, the second step in a skincare regimen, Vitamin C helps remove pollutants and excess oil from the face. Toner helps tighten and cleanse pores from inside, while also preventing the skin from acne and outbreaks. Love Earth Vitamin C face toner features a hydrating recipe and is packed with the benefits of Aloe Vera, Grapefruit, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, and a variety of other helpful components. The vitamin C in this toner promotes the formation of healthy collagen, which brightens the complexion and firms the skin. Witch hazel relieves acne-prone sensitive skin by reducing inflammation and tightening skin pores. Grapefruit, a well-known skincare component, hydrates, decreases inflammation and soothes sensitive skin. Love Earth Vitamin C Face Toner is ideal for all skin types.
- Aloe vera
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- DM Water
Vitamin C is widely regarded as one of the most effective anti-ageing substances available, as well as essential to keeping a smooth, even, and glowing complexion. Its hydration brightens the skin and minimises redness and hyperpigmentation, as well as the appearance of under-eye circles. Vitamin C stimulates collagen formation, which may aid in the prevention of sagging, protect against UV damage, soothe sunburns, and aid in wound healing. Through its antioxidant potential, vitamin C has also been proven to serve as an anti-inflammatory agent. This means it calms your skin and minimises puffiness, allowing your face to shine.
How to use it?
- Pick your Love Earth Vitamin C Face Mist.
- Remove the top gently.
- Simply spray the mist by closing your eyes and placing the spray bottle 11-12 inches away from your face.
- Allow for a minute of air drying to let the goodness soak into your skin.
- It may be used comfortably at any time of day and in any weather.
- This can also be used before or after makeup.
With just a few sprays every day, you'll have a more protected and radiant appearance. We suggest this product since we have personally tested it and seen tremendous results.
We suggest performing a simple Patch Test before starting to use a new product.
- To evaluate if the product suits you, spray a tiny amount of the mist on a small region of your face, chin, or neck and observe if it causes any unexpected or undesirable reactions.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and keep track of the outcomes.
- Examine the skin's tone for blemishes, irritations, itching, redness, or breakouts.
- Don't be alarmed if you see any of the symptoms mentioned above. Simply cleanse your skin with a light face cleanser before applying your usual moisturiser.
- Please see a dermatologist if the inflammation persists for any reason.