Watch Me Slay - Multipot - Lip And Cheek Tint
How many of us have been in the middle of something during a working day or as an event and found ourselves looking for makeup that multitasks as we do? A tiny touch-up with our Love Earth multipot will look out for you any time you need that instant gorgeous look! And it comes with a gorgeous chocolate vanilla fragrance.
We can assure you how much life this Watch Me Slay Variant will bring new life into your look for an office presentation or a dinner date where you can just run to the bathroom for a 5-minute tinkle, without stealing any valuable time. What more could you want? This is that one product that is organic and gets you an instant glow. It works both as a makeup and skincare product. And it feels super light and keeps your skin moisturized all day long.
The other regular tints are infused with synthetic chemicals like SLS, Parabens, silicones, petrochemicals, etc, that harm that gorgeous skin in the long run. But, our product is made with natural ingredients that will give you fierce nutritive benefits to those innermost layers of that glorious skin.
Our Watch Me Slay variant has the additional benefits of olive oil. With its fat-soluble vitamins, it helps with providing that much-needed antioxidant relief your skin needs.
How to use it?
Since this is a multipurpose product, we have listed its multipurpose use below. Read through, Diva-
- Start with taking a generous amount of our multipot on your finger and gently apply a layer on your lips.
- Start with scooping some product onto your fingertips.
- Now apply that on those gorgeous cheeks and gently blend it along the cheekbones.
- You can add more layers if you’d like if you wish for a more intense shade.
- Just take a generous amount of our multipot on your finger and gently apply a layer on your eyelids. Now blend to your desired need.
One gentle swipe of this coffee-coloured multi-pot can cover up any of those patches you have on the scalp. You can also use this for contouring during your make-up, as a much better organic alternative.
- Bees Wax
- Carnauba Wax
- Candelilla Wax
- Jojoba Oil
- Castor Oil
- Vitamin E
- Olive Oil
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a coin-sized amount of the multipot and apply it on a small part of your face, chin, lip, or neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, any redness, or any breakouts across the skin’s plane.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.